1. For admission, an applicant can apply through the online admission portal online.highereduhry.com only. There is no offline mode for submission of the admission application form.
2. Registration for Online admission 2019-20 for UG Classes will start from 8th June 2019 to 28th June 2019.
3. 10 digit unique mobile number mandatory for each registration.
4. Aadhaar number and Bank Account details will be mandatory only for applicant claiming Scholarship benefits.
5. Students in the merit list will be allocated seats based on their college, course and subject combination preferences in the application, subject to availability of the seats in their respective categories. Please fill the subject combinations carefully. You should choose the maximum number of combinations to ensure your seat in that particular course/ college.
6. All students from Board of School Education, Haryana who have not applied for EWS/ NCC/NTSE/ NSS or Sports weightage do not have to go to the college for verification of documents.
7. Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given as per University norms only. For details click here.
8. All other applicants (Other than Serial No.6), with or without weightage, have to get their documents verified from any college in which they have applied for admission between 21 June 2019 and 29 June 2019 12:00 PM. You will be eligible for Merit List only after document verification.
9. All admitted students including gap year students will also reach respective colleges before 16 July also with a copy of their application ( printout) and documents as required. List of Documents as applicable :
Copy of application form
Matric (10th) Marksheet
Migration Certificate (Other than Haryana Board)
NCC/ NSS/Sports ( Weightage ) Certificate
Hostel Receipt (only PG)
Income (SC/BC scholarship) and approved format from tehsildar
Reserved Category Certificate
Affidavit for Gap Year
10. Name of the applicant will appear in Merit List as per eligibility/merit and post verification of documents (if required).
11. General category students can now opt for EWS ( Economically Weaker Section) quota within the Haryana General Quota. They need to produce the required certificates for the same.
12. Documents to be uploaded at the time of Online Admission Form Filling
For students other than Bhiwani Board: 10+2 DMC and Reservation Certificate if applicable
All Boards: If applying for EWS: EWS certificate issued by a competent authority
All Boards: If applying for weightage: NCC / NSS / Sports Weightage Certificate as applicable
Scanned passport size photo of the applicant
Scanned signature of the applicant
13. The application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
Male All Category except SC is Rs.150/- per college
Male SC Category is Rs. 75/- per college.
Female Applicant does not have to pay registration charges.
14. The admission fee can be paid online only.
15. All admissions will stand provisional and College / University can cancel any admission if the information provided by the students fake/bogus in any stage.
16. For admission cancellation student will have to go to that particular college and submit the application well in time and college will cancel his/her admission in College ERP. Then only he/she will be considered in the waiting list.
Saraswati Mahila Mahavidyalaya was started in 1988-89. Affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak